Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oreo Pops

So I've done the cakes on a stick and the pies on a stick...this time it's Oreos! I thought I was being original when I thought about putting a chocolate covered Oreo on a stick, but apparently it's been done many times before. It's really easy, and you only need 4 things: Oreos (I used double stuffed), white chocolate candy coating, sprinkles, and lollipop sticks.
If you use double stuffed it will give you more room for the stick to be placed in the middle of the cookie.
Dip one end of the lollipop stick into the candy coating and then into the middle of the Oreo.
Let them sit for about 5 minutes so that the candy coating can harden. Next Using a spoon cover the Oreos in the white chocolate. Tap off any excess chocolate and place sprinkles on them while the chocolate is still wet. You can place them in a piece of Styrofoam until they are dry. Or you could always lay them flat on a piece of parchment paper if you only want to decorate one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!