Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I love this time of year, however every year I battle against the business of the holidays and life in general. I have to limit myself with what I try to take on and accomplish. Which is also why I haven't posted anything in a while. This last year has felt crazy for us with three little ones running around, moving, and remodeling our home. We really tried to slow down a bit this holiday season to enjoy time with family and celebrate the birth of our Savior. The kids did all end up getting sick the week of Christmas, which caused lots of sleepless nights, but we are starting to get back into our daily routine. 

One thing I did want to accomplish this year, was sending out a Christmas card! I think it has been a few years since I sent one out. I wanted to capture us in our new home doing something together. So I set us up with some cookie dough and let the boys decorate cookies. My sister helped snap some shots of all of us...and it did get a little crazy. That's usually how it goes around here anyways, but there was flour and cookie dough all over the floors when we were done taking pictures. Max was crying because Hudson threw flour in his face, Piper was walking around eating raw cookie dough off the floor, and I was trying to take deep breaths. We did get some great pictures though, and the kids had fun! 

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!